[TR] Serious rocker arm misalignment with pishrod

Paul Dorsey dorpaul1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 05:18:27 MDT 2018

No starting it today!  I took the valve cover off and urgh one of the
pushrods had been seriously misaligned with it's rocker arm.This engine had
been rebuilt by an eengine shop
p  (even though it might have been 15 years ago!)  so I assumed it had been
adjusted too loose, but even after running 2 nuts itogather, I still
couldn't get the pushrod to go under it so I quit.
ISTR that this might have been the reason I quit the restoration 15 years
ago.  Im not sure if I  suppose to do this, but I've sent out a picture
taken with my Iphone included with this email.  Can someone telllll me if
THISS ISthat serious or not and how to fix it,it's over cyllinder two!

Thanks  Paul Dorsey, shadetree mechanic on 60 TR3