[TR] TR-TR3 Fuel Pump

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 17:50:22 MDT 2018

The Haynes manual says 1¼ - 2½ psi.  I couldn't find that number in the STC
manual, just a reference to a 'well-defined spurt'.

It is indeed spurts as the pump cycles - unlike a fuel injection system
that demands a consistent pressure, all you need with SUs is enough to keep
up with demand and not so much that it overcomes the effect of the floats.

In my experience there is a pretty big range (possibly as high as 4 psi)
that works.