[TR] TR3A SU H6 Carb Rebuild Question

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 14:57:51 MDT 2018

Thanks for all the responses.  I backed off 1 1/2 turns to start.  It was
way to rich so worked my way back almost a whole turn, one flat at a time.
Running much better and no leaks.  It is nice to learn something new on a
Triumph.  Now to figure out the best way to polish the exterior of the
suction chamber.  Also having fun getting the 6 ready for the Trials.
Jim Henningsen