[TR] Starting a dry engine advice sought

Paul Dorsey dorpaul1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:49:13 MDT 2018

Thanks for the advice.  I will try to do all you say, it may take several
days or even weeks before I have time because I volunteer with kidergarden
down the road.  I also work with Habitat.
I've been told that Valvoline Racing oil has zinc in it.  It's odd that the
newer cars don't require it.  In fact, why is it important?