[TR] Workshop manual for iPhone

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Sep 5 02:53:54 MDT 2018

On 09/04/2018 12:52 PM, John Innis wrote:
> The Team .net email archive IS my shop manual......

I should mention that there are 2 different archives available for the
various lists.  The nicest, most useful one is found at

http://www.team.net/archive

It is searchable, which is good. What is not good is that messages quit
getting added to it about 2 years ago.  Hopefully I can get that fixed
this fall, get it fully populated and working again.

The other archive option is just text files collected by the Mailman
list software, found at

http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs

Up to date, but not as easy to use.

mjb.