[TR] TR3 Frame in Vermont

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Oct 30 06:32:58 MDT 2018

Ditto.  I know Mike as well, having bought many different TR3 parts from him in the past.  He has a big room full of NOS stuff too and barnsful of fenders, noses, etc..  Like Andrew says, NFI and all that.

Mike's only issue is, his state Vermont is upside down....

Terry Smith TR3A  TS 58667

New Hampshire (right side up)