[TR] 61 TR3A SU H6 Carb Issues

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:19:10 MDT 2018

Thanks. As an update to my 61 TR3A carb woes.  I started reviewing other areas that might be causing backfiring and rough running.  I changed my spark plugs and voila.  Problem fixed.  Somehow in the time the car was o ffline while I was rebuilding carbs and working on other systems, one went bad.  Go figure.  Finishing hooking up all systems and fine tuning the carbs.  Thanks everyone for their assistance.

Jim Henningsen