[TR] Name that distributor (TR3)

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Oct 17 11:19:01 MDT 2018

Explain all that to Moss, they have mis-informed me a couple times in the past and they refunded my return shipping.
Bill B

Sent from my Handspring Treo

On Oct 16, 2018, at 5:54 PM, Art McEwen <amcewen2 at cogeco.ca> wrote:

Well Moss has a lt lead that will work with that plate but when I go to switch the 1 month old points/condenser from the old plate to the new one I find the new one doesn't have a pivot post for the points assembly  grr.

So now I have to pay shipping for new points ('cause they didn't tell me that when they explained the plate difference).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/locovgzt497v9zg/IMG_0782.JPG?dl=0

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs http://www.team.net/archive