[TR] Name that distributor (TR3)

Art McEwen amcewen2 at cogeco.ca
Tue Oct 16 16:54:05 MDT 2018

Well Moss has a lt lead that will work with that plate but when I go to switch the 1 month old points/condenser from the old plate to the new one I find the new one doesn't have a pivot post for the points assembly grr.

So now I have to pay shipping for new points ('cause they didn't tell me that when they explained the plate difference).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/locovgzt497v9zg/IMG_0782.JPG?dl=0