[TR] TR4 engine rebuild near Milwaukee WI

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Tue Oct 9 14:32:08 MDT 2018

Hi all,

Have a friend that's the original owner of a 1967 Morgan +4 with the TR
4 engine.  The engine started to make expensive noises yesterday.
Haven't had the head off yet but compression is zero in #2 (1, 3,4 are
fine) and plug is oily.  Ran fine the day before.  We'll pull the head
in a week as he's gone for a week.

Anyway, I'm trying to get recommendations on an engine builder, should
we need one, in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area.  Bill Dentinger used a
builder in Milwaukee for his VSCDA car but he's moved away and I don't
have the builders name.  If anyone in the area has any recommendations
it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Woerpel

'59 :{)