[TR] TR4 Radiator Overflow Bottle

Brian Kemp bk13 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 7 09:58:31 MDT 2018

You may already know this, but on hard to align lids, here is a tip.
Put the lid in place and turn counter-clockwise until you feel a click
(the threads aligning).  Then turn clockwise.  This works for all types
of large threaded devices that don't align nicely.  I use this skill
regularly on large peanut butter containers and the very oversized
Costco animal cracker plastic jar.

I have a replacement, likely from TRF and never noticed a problem.

Brian