[TR] Wiper Motor Brush assembly

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 08:45:49 MDT 2018

The only that thing that matters is how much force it puts on the brushes. And you can adjust that after making the spring.

Make it too long to begin with, then trim to length. If that's too weak, trim another turn. If that's too strong, spread one of the coils a bit.

If what you make the first time won't do, change wire size and do it again. Only takes a minute once you've got the setup.

This is 18th century technology, not rocket science.
-- Randall