[TR] Wiper Motor Brush assembly

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Oct 6 20:22:23 MDT 2018

Maybe a local auto electric shop, they could probably help or point you in a good direction.
Bill

Sent from my Handspring Treo

On Oct 6, 2018, at 6:46 PM, David Friedlander <forzion7 at gmail.com> wrote:

Make a spring? So many variables in such an inexpensive part:
Wire gauge, pitch, overall length, etc....

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html