[TR] TR4A trailing arms

Jack McGahey McGaheyRx at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 09:06:39 MDT 2018

Just how bad are the  stud holes in the ones you have?
They’d have to be pretty bad to not be repairable - whatever trailing arm goes back on the car should have keenserts or helicoils installed in those holes - so you’d be drilling out significantly larger holes - especially if you fit larger studs and use keenserts (if I remember correctly, keenserts require a larger hole than helicoils)
Of course you would need this:
http://www.pattonmachine.com/TAK.htm

Cheers,
Jack Mc