[TR] Lead Substitute

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Mon Oct 1 12:05:42 MDT 2018

Guess I'll add another two cents.. as many will recall, a valve job was
the bread and butter of repair shops (mine included) since the advent of
unleaded fuel I have not seen a single valve job and valve seat recession

only on a race engine. New chemicals have been added to replace the
octane boosting and lubricating attributes of lead. Most of what is out
there as advice is a total myth or marketing BS.. My opinion .

DaveP

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

---
https://www.avg.com