[TR] Brake fluid for Triumph

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Nov 29 10:32:29 MST 2018

 I agree but would also add that in regards to the braking system, this is no place to cut corners.  Waiting for a flatbed is the best case scenario.  Also, inspect your hard lines while you are at it.  I had one fail on the TR3 just sitting in the garage.  It now sports stainless steel lines thought-out.  As does the TR6.

Dave