[TR] Free- Classic & Sports Car Magazines

Bill Brewer billbrewer59 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 16:55:45 MST 2018

     I am clearing out shelf space to store more Morgan parts. I have a
variety of C&SC magazines for various years. Some years are complete and
others only have like 9 or 10 issues. They are free if you'll pay the
shipping at media rate, which should be like $10. I would rather give one
year to each responder instead of one guy taking all 60 pounds of magazines.

     Email me directly and tell me what year you want. First come first
serve. I'll be shipping them out the week after Thanksgiving.

     The years available are 2001, 2004, 2011, 2013 & 2014. I also have a
random pile of issues (about 8 or 10 issues) from mixed years so if someone
asks for "Random" pile then that's what they'll get.

     The magazines are fun to read. Classic car articles don't change that
much, except for some of the prices.

     -Bill Brewer