[TR] cutoff tool > grinder

Brian Kemp bk13 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 20:49:56 MST 2018

I second the angle grinder.  I have a nice Dewalt that has held up to
significant abuse.  If I only needed to cut the occasional bolt, I would
not hesitate to get the grinder Randall mentions below.  It will be
$9.99 during their black Friday sale if the leaked ad is correct.

I second the other reply about the grinder with wire wheels.  They are
great at removing paint and bondo.  I used a cupped wire wheel inside my
TR6 engine compartment when I had the engine out and it quickly and
easily got down to bare metal.  This setup is far superior in most cases
to a wire wheel in a drill.

Brian