[TR] cutoff tool

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Nov 12 11:10:04 MST 2018

Dunabrade is an excellent brand, I have used their palm sanders for many trouble free years.  IMO too pricey for the few times I might need it, there is probably a HF solution for a lot less.

Last restoration I used the Dremel cutoff wheel, sawsall, or hacksaw to cut rusted bolts.   I have considered the HF die grinder for my shop but not bought one as yet.

NFI,
Bill B

Sent from my Handspring Treo