[TR] Import Carlisle - 2018

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Wed May 2 09:51:26 MDT 2018

Hi Lists.  We will be at Import Carlisle as a vendor - spaces #C62 &
C63. Will be th ere Thursday - Saturday.    If you need anything please
let me know. Have a truck and trailer for large items.  Will have our
usual parts selection - alloy valve covers, gear  reduction starters,
steelbraid hoses (brake clutch and oil), poly  bushings, UK  carb sets
and even some unusual used bits. Will be  leaving event mid-afternoon
Saturday. Please stop by. Thanks for your time. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022