[TR] Red LEDs?

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed May 2 00:11:21 MDT 2018

> Hmmm.  Thanks again, Randall.  What does "indicator output" look like?  Is

> it a separate spade?

Yes, exactly.  Usually identified as terminal 'P' (for pilot), just like on
the original non-LED flasher.

Here is one example that I believe would work if your car has been converted
to negative ground (I haven't tried it myself, since I went the resistor
route).

http://www.ceclighting.com/products/flashers/flashdetails.php?SentPartNum=EF
33RL

Readily available from Amazon if your FLAPS doesn't have it

https://goo.gl/fLLik9

If you want to stick with positive ground (which will also require special
LED bulbs), your flasher choices are more limited.  Here's one from Litezupp
that should work:

https://goo.gl/wHZd9f

-- Randall