[TR] Red LEDs?

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue May 1 07:10:38 MDT 2018

Maybe I am wrong, but my rudimentary understanding of science and color, a white led would be brighter than an equivalent red or colored one.

I have white under my green turn signal lens and it works fine.  The only reason I can think of to use a red led is the white is so much brighter it would shine through the lens and make it look pale.

Greg Lemon
TR250