[TR] Turn Signal

Alex & Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Tue Mar 27 04:44:41 MDT 2018

Ahh – In our ’73 TR6, the 4-way flasher is attached to the left fender, just in front of the fuse box. The turn signal flasher is indeed located inside, on the right side of the passenger cowl area. It is partially hidden by the trim panel but there is a spring clip that holds it. Ours has what looks like a round, 550/552 style unit.

Alex Thomson

73 TR6

71 GT6