[TR] rear oil seal conversion

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Wed Mar 14 20:06:24 MDT 2018

I replace the seal each time.  Once you find the right part it's like $10.

FYI on the crank - the stock crank will live pretty much forever if you
red-line at 5000 RPM.  5500 and they start breaking.  6000 and they are
good for about two seasons of racing before they can start to crack.  If
you pull more than 5000 RPM's, crank prep is paramount.  The radius on
all of the bearing journals needs to be smooth, not undercut with an
edge.  Having the crank nitrided helps too.

Regards, Tony Drews