[TR] TR3A Radiator Fan

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:48:16 MST 2018

1961 TR3A, stock motor setup, with stock radiator that includes crank hole.
My temp even on a 68 degree day in Florida today runs at the mark between
185 and 230.  Assume 200 or a little higher?  I have a stock four blade
metal fan and prev owner put electric fan on front of radiator with manual
on/off switch under dash.  The electric fan blows the air out the grill.
Seems backward to me.  Doesn't help cooling either way.  Is there a
preference on the best alternative fan blade to use for better cooling?
Macy's hurricane fan?  TRF Yellow blade fan? Other?  Thanks in advance.

Jim Henningsen
Ocala, FL

61 TR3A
62 TR4
75 TR6 (Yes my old TR6 is coming back home to papa!)