[TR] Stubborn Oil filter

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at outlook.com
Fri Jun 29 15:09:42 MDT 2018

At the shop, on stubborn filters we used a tool like this:

  GearWrench <https://www.homedepot.com/b/Electrical-Electrical-Tools-Electrical-Hand-Tools/GearWrench/N-5yc1vZ7opZbm76>
1/2 in. Drive Nylon Strap Oil Filter Wrench

which HomeDepot lists.

When that strap wrench crushed the can without breaking it loose, we resorted to driving a screwdriver through the can.

Best of luck.

Cliff