[TR] Stubborn Oil filter

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Jun 29 14:15:44 MDT 2018

When you get mad enough, you will grab the biggest pipe wrench you have,
crawl under the car and attack it until you are covered in oil and you
knuckles are scraped and bleeding.  One way or another it will come of
looking like a squished tin can and you will ooze confidence as you tell us
all how you did it !!

Sorry - no real advice.  I have had to resort to some pretty ugly solutions
to do it, though.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan.  Where every day is a celebration, so long as it is
between May and November..