[TR] Brake problem

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Thu Jun 28 16:47:27 MDT 2018

Hi Bob,
I have read that synthetic brake fluid can very easily suspend air which
results it a spongy brake pedal. One of my friends filled his brake system
with synthetic  fluid by placing a screw driver in the master cylinder on an
angle and slowly poured the fluid down the screwdriver shaft to reduce air
being mixed into the fluid by just pouring it into the reservoir .
Not sure what you could do to remove the air but my guess is that is what
you are dealing with.
Maybe someone else has a solution??
Regards
Dave Connitt