[TR] Regarding the Hardware Catelogue for Standard Triumph Vehicles

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:14:57 MDT 2018

Hello Randall,
I seem to recall you mentioning this before.  I posted this question on
another forum and they were able to point me to Revington TR . They seem to
have some cross reference chart. I was really interested in dimensions of
the bolts.

>From what was said:

155541 and 155542 both of these bolts are used in the gearbox.

Its previous number however according to the Revington TR site was WU3857

The Hardware catalogue does show Wedglok bolts p36 and describes WU3857 as
5/16' X 7/8"

I'm going to reuse this bolt and apply thread lok on them.

Sujit

--
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California