[TR] OD Oil

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Jun 20 20:35:37 MDT 2018

Listerati,
Years ago (1997) when I first joined the list many recommended Valvoline VR1 50 wt racing oil for my TR6 A-type OD. I've used it for the last  21 years with no problems and have driven many many miles ( hot and cold) across the country.
Oh and I'm a OD slammer not a clutcher just like the Laycock manual says it was designed to do, "provide instantaneous shift".

Bud

Sent from my Commodore 64