[TR] OD Oil

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Jun 19 14:03:10 MDT 2018

Thank you all for responding.  I kinda thought it was the foaming issue.  I seem to recall this, but don't know if it's accurate:

Non-detergent in the engine, to eliminate foaming at the mouth.

Non-detergent in the tranny to eliminating indigestion.

Non-detergent in the rear-end to eliminate...well, I won't go into it...:0)

That about right??