[TR] TR 3 A REAR ENGINE SEAL

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Jun 18 21:43:41 MDT 2018

In addition to Tony's comments, here is an old article written by Ken
Gillanders (RIP). Originally published in the TRSC club newsletter and
reprinted in "Tech Talk".
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffYWRiYWEzY2YtNDQxMy00ZTA1LTg4ND
QtOWNhZDVkOTI1MzE5
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffYWRiYWEzY2YtNDQxMy00ZTA1LTg4N
DQtOWNhZDVkOTI1MzE5>

-- Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild