[TR] TR3A Stator tubes available?

Thomas Fansher tfansher at comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 11:13:52 MDT 2018

Thanks to all who responded - I think I thanked all privately, but if I
left anyone out, I'm sorry.
Lots of good responses, but I'm going with the do it yourself plan and
ordered 2 from MSC direct this morning and should be here tomorrow.
I've bought various things from Macey and have found them to be very
good quality items and if I'd been in a hurry and didn't want to play
around with it myself - or didn't have a pattern, I'd certainly would
have sourced from them. I'm just glad again for the list and quick
Thanks again
Tom