[TR] valve clearance with unknown 270 cam

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Jun 12 09:39:46 MDT 2018

FWIW: Just called Moss in CA and was told to keep the original .010" valve lash for the roller rockers, regardless of lift.

I looked at my rocker assembly and do not see how to determine if it is 1.55 or 1.65 lift ratio.  How much sophisticated of a measuring device would I need and where are the measurements taken?

Bill B
TS30800L