[TR] valve clearance with unknown 270 cam

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 11 14:26:49 MDT 2018

British Parts Northwest sells 270 cams I'd start with them. They might be
Piper or Newman cams which are supplied via one of the English suppliers.
I'd also discuss appropriate valve lash with a roller rocker supplier such
as Richard Good (GoodParts) who has always been very helpful to me and
supplies roller rocker assemblies for 4 cylinder wet liner engines.
JVV