[TR] Another TR4 wiring question

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Jun 1 18:31:38 MDT 2018

Thank you for the  three or so people who have suggested this.  Maybe you are right, but the speedo and tach I have just take one each.  Having said that, this car has quite the pedigree.  I think I will send its oil off for a 23 and me analysis !!

Maybe the original TR4 speedo and tach did take 2 each ?

Andrew