[TR] Wedding car

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 1 11:25:37 MDT 2018

Steve,

I cant help you with your request but would like to tell your daughter
that a Spa White TR4 will fit the bill just great.

Daughter #1 and 2 were escorted to the wedding in my 63 TR4. Daughter #2
best friend wedding had photos taken in front of the reception venue in
the same TR4.

Daughter #3 wanted the same but she decided to get married a bit to far
from home for that to happen.

The photo is from the 1st wedding after the rings were exchanged.

Bob