[TR] Wedding car

Steve Thornton sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.com
Fri Jun 1 10:35:35 MDT 2018

Friends-

While I am currently TRiumphless, it has not prevented me from lurking on this List to enjoy all of your projects. I apologize for this being a little off topic.

My daughter, Ann Blair Thornton, is getting married in Dallas, the first weekend in November. She grew up going to British Car shows and her first car was a Land Rover. She would like to ride to the Church in a fun vintage British car and leave the Church doing the same. The reception is a little less than 10 miles from the Church.

We live in Kentucky, so all of the cars I know that are available, are not close to Texas.

All of this to ask- who knows a good contact for a vintage British Car I can source, close to Dallas, for my daughter’s wedding? I am not asking for a free resource, just a contact.

Many thanks in advance.

Steven O. Thornton
Attorney at Law
1011 Lehman Avenue
Suite 102
Bowling Green, KY.  42103
270-781-6630

Sent from my iPhone

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   The contents of this e-mail message and any attachment(s) are confidential and are sent in trust and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged.  If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message and any attachment(s).