[TR] Re torque TR4A head, hot or cold ?

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue Jul 31 18:53:09 MDT 2018

this makes no sense. To get it hot it has to run, but one wouldn't run
it without it being torqued down especially with wet liners. So cold
torque the head and use new studs and nuts too. daveP

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2902 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

---
https://www.avg.com