[TR] Anyone used Evapo-Rust

Jack Mc McGaheyRx at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 17:19:18 MDT 2018

I just used it yesterday - I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve use this particular batch - and it only took a couple hours for these parts.
Secrets?
I dunno, but
a) I always mechanically remove as much rust as possible (via wire brushing or whatever) before putting parts in and I almost never need to leave parts in it more than 4 hours for it to work thoroughly
b) I keep it sealed up when it’s not in use.

That’s what I do and I have found no limit to the number of times it can be reused - I’m pretty sure I’ll spill it all before it stops working

Cheers
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad