[TR] Anyone used Evapo-Rust

Roger Colson sassamon.ma at verizon.net
Thu Jul 26 17:07:41 MDT 2018

Sujit,

Like all chemicals Evapo-Rust has a limit to the amount of rust it will remove.  When that
point is reach the Evapo-Rust is no longer Evapo-Rust.

Thicker rust on the part means less usable Evapo-Rust left after the de-rusting.

To extend the life try to remove all loose rust first.

Roger Colson
1957 TR3 TS21383L "Bettie"