[TR] Overheating Project

Erkan Hassan erkanhassan at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 20:12:51 MDT 2018

Thank you guys!!

So impact wrench it is....I already have one but need the big ass 6 point socket.

Are you saying the impact wrench in reverse will be enough to get the bolt out with nothing else to hold the hub?

I was not planning on replacing pulley so the entire hub and pulley will then come off?
Then will I have free access to the timing chain cover?

Finally, once all this is off how do I turn the crank to align any sprocket markings to get to TDC?

As you can see I have never done this before and need a lot of help, so I TRUELY appreciate all of you and your advice/wisdom.

Erkan

Sent from my iPad