[TR] brake light switch

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 19:59:02 MDT 2018

Hi, Bob.  Again I'm probably in the minority here, but I've always thought simple is better, and that the hydraulic brake switch was unneccessarily complicated...at least by today's standards.  I simply got an adjustable--I think general motors--plastic brake switch, drilled a hole in the master cylinder housing, and put it in.  Simple spade terminals.  Worked fine for about 8 years, before I had to replace it.  Maybe six dollars.  ...But then I'm not overly concerned with concourse.

Best,
Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  Daily Driver
New Hampshire