[TR] TR3A Apron Off!

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:51:55 MDT 2018

I used an electric pusher fan for a time but ditched it when I went to a
better fan (more blades more pitch) as I was concerned about just what you
mentioned... that the electric would block air at speed.  The engines (both
TRs) do fine in the heat with just the mechanical fan -- this includes
100°+ heat in the Tucson summer.

Geo