[TR] Tr-General Question

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Wed Jul 11 09:21:54 MDT 2018

Hagerty evaluation tool is one source I'd look at.  You might also look at TR3s, or what ever car you are looking at, that have sold and are currently for sale on Bring a Trailer.

https://bringatrailer.com/triumph/tr3/  The data for TR3s goes back to 2014. You can click on each one of these auctions and see photos and read about the car, and comments of those looking at the auction.

While I think some car prices may get inflated via this website when it gets into a bidding war, but there is a look of good info to be gleaned and balanced with the Hagerty info.

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE