[TR] Electric Fuel Pump (was Re: 2018 Kastner Cup)

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Mon Jul 9 11:26:38 MDT 2018

I had installed a Facet fuel pump and found it really loud.  Our local repair shop, British Motorsports, recommended the Hardi pump, which is German.  I swapped them out and am very happy with it, and the Facet is my backup pump in my spares.

https://www.hardi-automotive.com/en/products/fuel-pumps/

I also bought the blank fuel pump plate to mount to the block from MOSS.

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE