[TR] 2018 Kastner Cup

Randy and Valerie DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 06:00:39 MDT 2018

Excellent time and nice to meet you as well Dave - it was a great trip and without rain on the return trip Pennsylvania offered up some beautiful scenery.

Jerry and the WPTA crowd did a great job hosting and that bunch from ISOA were a treat.  I didn’t realize they were bilingual, I learned some useful Ukranian!

Cheers
Randy
FOG37

Sent from my iPhone