[TR] Overheating Project

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Jul 6 20:07:51 MDT 2018

Hey, Erkan:

Your questions:

Q1:         yes

Q2:         remember the fan goes on backwards or else it will not fit.  You need a fan fitting kit from TRF.  I generally use Loctite on the bolts as you do not want the fan to come loose

My questions:

Q1:         where is your fluid going “upon return”?  Leaking?  Going into the engine?  This may be why the car is overheating

Q2:         Why are you replacing the timing sprockets?  Generally on a rebuild I replace just the chain and tensioner.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan