[TR] tr3 dizzy pic

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Thu Jul 5 00:39:43 MDT 2018

simply sounds like the points are not connected as you think
ohm out the terminal to the body of the dist ...with the points closed
...should be zero ohms
Then ohm out all the wires individually it sounds likteh low side of
your coil is simply never seeing a ground (points closed)

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net  www.teglerizer.com