[TR] tr3 dizzy pic

David Templeton davidt at opentext.com
Wed Jul 4 23:18:25 MDT 2018

Evening all

Okay, Randall has been giving me a hand to try and trace an ignition problem in the '3 before starting.  The voltage at the low tensions side of the coil, the black/white wire from the dizzy is 12v whether the points are open or closed.  He mentioned some kind of wiring in the diz itself.

So I am wondering if a visual inspection would show something.  Before I pull it all apart and test each and every wire.  Do others have example points based dizzy for comparison?

Thanks
David